I very often see and hear guys looking for good questions to ask their girlfriend. There may be a lot of reasons, what is yours?
- Looking to get to know your valentine date better?
- Running out of things to talk to your sweetie about?
- First date jitters and don’t know what to talk about?
Well, here are first half of 100 questions that can break the ice and get a conversation going. Check them out and then continue to my blog for the other half, agreed?
And, please, remember that the most important thing is to have fun! Although this might seem easy to sit and list all the questions before your girlfriend but she might freak out and run away from you and we wouldn’t like that, would we? So make fun of it. Throw a couple of questions and talk about them, discuss the answers, enjoy the conversation.
You might be very much surprised by what you learn about the other person. People are fun and they are so different but also so alike. Finding out your new girlfriend to be like minded with you should turn your date into a celebration at the end. Be prepared!
Don’t force anyone to answer a question they don’t want to and don’t pry deeper if they are not willing to talk about a certain subject. Good manners are a must when asking personal and intimate questions, especially if you are not too acquainted with each other.
1. What was your best job?
2. What were your worst jobs?
3. Tell me all the places you worked
4. Tell me about your best friend
5. Tell me about your family
6. Tell me about your relatives
7. What was your first car?
8. Favorite movie star?
9. Favorite entertainer?
10. Favorite song?
11. What were your life changing moments?
12. First girlfriend/boyfriend?
13. First kiss?
14. What is the dumbest thing you have ever done?
15. Have you ever been arrested?
16. Political affiliation?
17. Have you voted for someone you wished you hadn’t?
18. Have you used drugs?
19. Do you like to shop?
20. Best way to relax?
21. Favorite thing to do alone?
22. Ever had a one night stand?
23. Do you save money?
24. What hobbies to you spend money on?
25. If you found a $100 what would you do?
26. Do you want children/more children?
27. Are you a good parent?
28. What makes a good parent?
29. Are you romantic?
30. Ever loose a pet?
31. Dog or cat?
32. Pets growing up?
33. Sleep in the nude?
34. Favorite midnight snack?
35. Do you exercise?
36. Did you ever see your parents making love?
37. Peanut butter and what?
38. What is one food you will never give up?
39. What is a food you can live without?
40. Favorite drink?
41. Perfect day?
42. How many CDs do you own?
43. How many DVDs do you own?
44. Favorite thing to spend money on?
45. What is the weirdest thing about you?
46. What is on your bedside table?
47. Are you cheap or thrifty?
48. Ever been in love with 2 people at the same time?
49. Grades in high school?
50. Favorite teacher?
51. Relatives in jail?
52. Toppings on pizza?
53. Black or white?
54. Glass half full or half empty?55. Ever been to a food shelf?
56. Ever milked a cow?
57. Ever tipped a cow?
58. Bath or shower?
59. Mountains or the beach?
60. Plane, train or automobile?
61. Favorite all time movie?
62. Worse movie you have ever seen?
63. Best concert you have been to?
64. Beer, wine or coffee?
65. Best vacation?
66. If you could retire tomorrow what would you do?
67. Worse vacation?
68. Three places you would love to visit?
69. Worse boss?
70. If you could do anything what would it be?
71. Super powers you wish you had?
72. Ever had a massage?
73. Ideal romantic dinner?
74. Dumbest purchase you ever made?
75. Where did you find money when you were flat broke?
76. Ever sold blood?
77. What sporting event/concert/entertainment would you buy tickets to regardless of price?
78. Ever hit a jackpot on a slot machine?
79. Ever won the lottery?
80. What would you do with your lottery winnings?
81. Are you a neat freak?
82. Can’t stand being around people who_________?
83. Crowds or small groups?
84. How old do you want to live to?
85. Loose your sight or hearing?
86. Ever had a crush on a member of the same sex?
87. Pet peeves?
88. Most annoying habit?
89. Sexiest parts of a member of the opposite sex?
90. Major turn offs?
94. Plastic surgery-would you/have you?
95. Computer geek?
97. Play an instrument?
98. Been in a band?
99. Most embarrassing moment?
100. Nude beach yes or no?
Did you like this? I think this is a nice list of fun questions to ask your girlfriend. I hope the list is interesting enough and will keep you going for some time. Enjoy your conversations and have fun!
Source by Alexander Stern